Many customers will buy back after uv printer, because do not know the uv printer printhead to maintenance methods of printhead plug or damaged frequently, we all know that the best way to maintain optimal working status of printhead, printhead, every day you do some appropriate and effective maintenance, it will greatly reduce the possibility of printhead clogging.
• Maintenance of the printhead after the equipment is installed and at the beginning of the equipment operation
1.To make the printhead into the best operation state, before the official start of the uv printer to undertake business, please be sure to use 1 ~ 2 days to print some more pictures as much as possible, the picture is the best CMYK four colors are used, and the picture of the 2 sides with 4 C, M, Y, K bar to make sure every four remain the state of ink jet printhead.
2. When printing, it is best to take out the moisturizing sponge in the right cleaning station together with its bracket.
• How to maintain the printhead after the completion of the work every day
After all the printing work is completed every day, in order to keep the printhead in the best working state and avoid blocking the printhead due to UV ink volatilizing, please keep the printhead overnight after maintenance according to the following methods.
1.Close the UV plate inkjet machine power.
2. Clean the moisturizing sponge with special cleaning solution first, and then pour the cleaning solution on the sponge to make it wet.
3. Move the machine head back to the right cleaning station and make the printhead closely combine with the moisturizing sponge.
4. Keep the device in this state overnight.
• The treatment method after the printhead is slightly blocked
1. In the process of spray painting found that the printhead slightly blocked phenomenon should not hesitate to press the PAUSE key to PAUSE the printing operation, and then use a syringe or manual air pump to make the ink from the printhead spray printhead cleaning, cleaning must be finished with plastic extrusion bottle spray some cleaning liquid to the printhead surface to wash the residual ink.
Note: 1.Do not exert too much force when using the manual air pump, otherwise the printhead will be damaged due to too much pressure.
2. Timely, decisive and thorough treatment of printhead slight blockage in the long printing process to maintain the best working state of the printhead is very important!
3. In addition, it is also necessary to carefully check the printhead situation and find the cause of printhead blockage.
• Disposal method when the equipment is not expected to be used for more than 48 hours
If the equipment is not expected to be used for more than 48 hours, the ink in the printhead must be cleaned, otherwise the ink in the printhead will dry out because of the gradual evaporation of the solvent, and even irreversible damage to the printhead will occur. The treatment method is as follows:
1. Turn off the power of UV flat inkjet printer.
2. Move the machine head to the left end of the cleaning position, and put a corrosion-resistant container under the printhead to contain the waste cleaning liquid.
3. Use a glass syringe to extract or directly pour out the ink in the auxiliary ink tank, and then use a special cleaning solution to clean the auxiliary ink tank.
4. Remove the ink supply pipe from the printhead, and then use a glass syringe to extract 40ml special cleaning solution to clean the printhead, for a total of two times. Finally, do not blow the remaining cleaning fluid in the printhead clean, be sure to leave enough cleaning fluid inside the printhead, because the cleaning fluid can play a moisturizing role on the printhead.
5. Put the treated printhead into a clean corrosion-resistant container and seal it (with plastic wrap is good). It can be stored for about 1 month.